———————————————–Tutorial, Useful documents
I will give some tutorials so, in cause of sharing only.. Maybe you benefit from them (: Will be come soon..
– Live Linux http://www.linuxfordevices.com..
– Bash ve Kernel Programming http://linuxtopia.org/online_books/linux_kernel_index.html..
– Android Programming http://androidappdocs.appspot.com/index.html
– How does Linker work? Guide to linkers and executable files.. Please read..
– How does OS work? What else there? Please read..
Under graduate Student Project codes
I had several projects while graduate student;
* ‘Cooperative Multi-Agent Robots’ project that can communicate eachother (Master-Slave) over Wireless (RF) network and also can be directed with voice messages
* Applications with 8051 Microcontroller family, Embedded system software and hardware system design
* Digital Communication studies and Error Correction Code (ECC), Viterbi algorithm,
* (JPEG, BMP) image processing algorithms with C/C++ programming languages, by using Huffman Decoding method
Here I would like to share some of my undergraduate projects. In condition of giving as reference, you can use them in your own projects.